CAMP SPOTS STILL OPEN FOR 2015, BUT ACT FAST!
The Hall of Fame, located in St. Marys, Ontario is currently in our 13th year of hosting the popular Kids on Deck summer baseball camp in July. It is the only week-long residential (sleep-over) baseball camp offered in Canada. NEW THIS YEAR WE ARE ALSO OFFERING DAY RATES. This years camp is currently running from Sunday, July 5 (late afternoon) until Saturday, July 11 (morning). If we run a second week of camp it will run from July 12-18, but the first week has to fill up first.
1. Held on beautiful 32 acre site at the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum
2. Top notch instructors including Hall of Famers, National Team Players, former pro players and top level coaches.
3. Individual and group instruction
4. Nutritious Food
5. Quality Accommodations
6. Priority given to safety and security
7. Focus on FUNdamentals of game & postive reinforcement
8. Cultural Awareness and Social Justice discussions
9. Day Rate option is available, but will miss evening activities
10. 10% discount until December 31, 2014
11. 5% discount until March 31, 2015
12. 5% discount for second family member
For more information about the Kids on Deck camp please email the Hall of Fame.
This camp is for both boys and girls, ages 9-15 and from beginners to players with tons of experience. We focus on the FUNdamentals of the game and use baseball as a medium to teach social justice and cultural awareness to the boys and girls.
Cancellations: 100% refund if requested prior to June 1. 50% refund if requested prior to June 15.
Full week overnight rate: $695 plus HST
Day rate: $400 plus HST (includes Sunday evening, 5 days 9-5pm and the evening trip to a ball game)
Day rate: $100 plus HST (includes 1 day 9-5pm and the evening trip to a ball game)
For more information about the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum, please call us at 519-284-1838.