MVP bat & cash for the grand prize, other fantastic prizes and now TWO trades allowed
St. Marys – The prestigious 6th Annual Baseball Fantasy Pool sponsored by the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame is about to begin, and the reigning champ Mark Majkowski is looking to defend his title.
“I have enjoyed participating in this fun baseball pool over these last few years. It has restored my appreciation for the game and how great it is. Winning some of the many fantastic baseball prizes available in this pool makes it even more enjoyable.” says Mark.
FANTASY BASEBALL FORM CLICK HERE
The 2012 pool is offering more than one thousand dollars worth of prizes, including a very unique prize to the champion – a limited edition special bat created by the Hall of Fame bearing the signatures of Canada’s three MVPs, Larry Walker, Justin Morneau, and Joey Votto.
And it’s so easy that ANYONE can play!
The format that is extremely user-friendly – a one-page form on which entrants simply choose one player from various groups of five who they feel will perform better than the rest.
To make it even easier, next to each player’s name on the entry form is their 2011 point total. From there, the fun begins. Did he top out last year? Did he under-achieve? Was he hurt? Was his production up or down due to who hit behind him? Is it his team that makes him good? Does being Canadian matter? Or should the names be selected randomly! Only the entrant can answer these questions, but checking out last year’s point total is a good starting point.
A better trade option has been initiated this year. At the All-Star Break (July 9-12), two players (1 pitcher & 1 position player) can be traded for another player in the same original pool of five players as the player you are disposing.
Deadline for entry is Wednesday, April 11, 2011 at 11:59pm EST
Forms can be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to 519-284-1234, or mailed to CBHFM Fantasy Pool, P.O. Box 1838, St. Marys, ON, N4X 1C2.
There is a ten dollar entry fee by cash, cheque (payable to “CBHFM”) or credit card.
If you need a form, please call 519-284-1838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Over $1000 worth of prizes to be won!
11 In-season prizes:
* All-Star prize (1st place at time of 2011 All-Star game): 1997 NL MVP Larry Walker signed baseball
* Best points/per game average at end of season – autographed ball
* Best Month (wins CBHFM hat), Best Week (wins autographed ball), Best Day (wins book) at end of season
* The best for Each Month (To be determined on the 30th of each month) – Tom Henke autographed induction card
* 1st Place: Hall of Fame MVP bat signed by Larry Walker, Justin Morneau and Joey Votto, plus $100
* 2nd Place: Autographed baseball bat
* 3rd Place: Autographed baseball
* 4th & 5th Place: New Era Major League Baseball hat
Cost: $10 per entry
Deadline: Wednesday, April 11th at 11:59pm EST