Jackie Robinson Painted “Front of Glove” Limited Edition Art Print
Gallery-quality print features photo of front side of Jackie Robinson hand-painted baseball glove by artist Sean Kane.
Printed in Canada on 12 x 12 in. paper / 30 x 30 cm
– Limited Edition of 50 Prints
– Archival, acid-free paper (189gsm)
– Bright white matte finish
– White border provides for convenient no-mat framing (These prints are Not framed.)
– Individually numbered, signed and dated by the artist
– Packaged in clear envelope with mounting board backing
This artwork features Jackie Robinson’s portrait, milestones and famed Dodgers number “42” that he wore following his first pro season with the Montreal Royals.
The vintage glove used for this artwork is a 1940’s Spalding model MO, similar to one he used.
The companion art print of the back side of this Painted Glove, which depicts highlights from his rookie year of 1947 when he broke baseball’s colour barrier, is also available (LINK to Back of Glove Print HERE)
Sean Kane is an artist and designer who incorporates classic baseball gloves in his paintings featuring greats of the game. His work is in the permanent collection of The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum and Negro Leagues Baseball Museum. Sean creates work for MLB teams, Hall of Fame players, institutions and avid collectors from his studio in Guelph, Ontario.
Il n’y pas encore d’avis.