Babe Ruth Painted Baseball Glove Art
Framed, one-of-a-kind hand-painted vintage baseball glove featuring “The Bambino” by artist Sean Kane.
Glove: Approximately 10 x 10 in. (25 x 25 cm)
Framed in brushed bronze-colour wood frame: 17 x 17 in. (43 x 43 cm). Frame depth is approx. 3 in. (7cm).
– Original acrylic painting on 1920s glove
– Draper & Maynard (D&M) glove, the same brand that Ruth endorsed
– Glove for left-handed thrower, just like Ruth
– Created with professional-quality acrylic painting materials to protect its longevity and lifetime of enjoyment
– 120-plus hours dedicated towards research, glove sourcing, custom design and detailed painting of this unique baseball collectible
– Gallery-quality framing and ready for display in your office, living room or fan cave
While Ruth hit his first home run as a pro at Toronto’s Hanlan’s Point Stadium in 1914 (as a visiting rookie with the Providence Grays), it’s his 1923 MVP season and Hall of Fame induction in 1936 that are are noted on this glove celebrating his career.
Also highlighted are the seven World Series Championship teams Ruth was on with Boston and New York.
“The Babe” is sure to be a conversation-starter!
Sean Kane is an artist and designer who incorporates classic baseball gloves in his paintings featuring greats of the game. His work is in the permanent collection of The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum and Negro Leagues Baseball Museum. Sean creates work for MLB teams, Hall of Fame players, institutions and avid collectors
Il n’y pas encore d’avis.